Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver Blue  Energy Class A].jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	1042

Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Vacuum Cleaner - Silver/Blue [Energy Class A]
Easterdeals 94.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK.
94.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK.

Vax U84-AL-Pe Air Lift Steerable Pet Upright Vacuum Cleaner
The Vax Air Lift Steerable Pet is the UK’s lightest corded lift-out*upright vacuum cleaner. It has all the power of a Vax Air upright with a versatile lift-out* cylinder for areas you can’t usually reach. The portable lift-out1 cylinder is suited for above the floor and car cleaning. You don’t have to take the full machine with you as the lightweight and easy to carry cylinder can be easily transported to all the hard to reach areas you can’t usually clean.
Lightest lift-out1- Canister only. March 2015.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	78.9 KB 
ID:	1043

You will read many reviews below about this Hoover who complain about the wire getting in the way (pick it up); who also complain about the size of the buttons (it starts doesn't it); and my personal favourite the Hoover falls over when you detach the cylinder to Hoover stairs. Silly picky complaints.
I have two black Labradors and I was struggling with a 200 Miele Hoover everyday to pick up all the dog hair - it was rubbish. On a whim and after reading the sensible reviews below I bought this Hoover.
WOW.
The muck it collected from just hoovering the downstairs of my house was amazing. I'm 8 months pregnant and I don't find it heavy or hard to steer it's great.
In short if you have malting pets or small children - this Hoover is worth every penny. I'm SO pleased with it. By Amazon Customer on 1 April 2016