Thread: Need Batteries portable 10000mAh, range of 15 Pound support I phone, samsung, other..

Need Batteries portable 10000mAh, range of 15 Pound support I phone, samsung, other..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	31obm6i1vyL._SX425_.jpg Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, One of The Smallest and Lightest.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	10.4 KB 
ID:	988
    one of smallest accecories Phone external battery with 10000 mAh rating,
    cheapest deals avaliable on Amazon only Monday, 27 March 2017 (BST)
    Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger 15 Pound.
    suitable for you that have high level of busyness, girl/boys have hobbies games, and other...

ones customer said Superb power bank, holds 3 full charges for my phone (and still had some left). Great for travel and Pokemon Go fans.

We had booked a flight to the US, and while my phone holds charge forever, Pokemon Go eats right through it. With three kids on an 8+ hour flight then waiting in an airport for 4 and then another 1 hour flight...I wanted to make sure I had some digital entertainment on hand in case they started to revolt.
    I did a lot of research on the top power banks. I wanted one that was small enough to fit in my bag (this one is about the size of a credit card, but obviously much thicker). Even when using the super power sucking Pokemon Go through the 2 weeks we have been here (I take the power bank every time we leave the house), we have never run out of juice. It is a powerful little piece of kit. The price is great, and I love Anker products overall.
    If you are looking for a reliable power bank, or a Pokemon Go booster, then get this. You can't go wrong.

Detail PowerCore 10000
    The Compact High-Capacity Portable Charger

From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
    • Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
    • 10 million+ happy users and counting

Astonishing Size
    PowerCore 10000 is incredibly small and light for its large capacity. It's smaller than a deck of cards and as light as a baseball, but can charge a phone over three times and most tablets once.

High-Speed Charging
    Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost technologies combine to ensure the fastest possible charge up to 2.4 amps.

MultiProtect Safety System
    Surge protection, short circuit prevention and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.

Unrivaled Quality
    Designed and built using only the highest-quality chips and hardware. Worry-Free Warranty At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.

Box Contains
    1 x Charger/Bank

are you interested to purchase? just today OFFER and expired 11:59 Pm > shop soon at amazon

Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger, One of The Smallest and Lightest 10000mAh External Battery, 10000mAh Ultra-Compact High-Speed Charging Power Bank for iPhone 7/ Plus/ 6/ 6s/ SE, Samsung Galaxy and More
    shared by dayukdeals

read best information about Anker PowerCore 10000 Portable Charger from Customer Reviews
    Last edited by Fano; 03-27-2017 at 04:41 AM.