Thread: Hot UKDeals Dentalcare 74% OFF for Oral B Pro 5000 Cross electric toothbrushes 44.99

Hot UKDeals Dentalcare 74% OFF for Oral B Pro 5000 Cross electric toothbrushes 44.99

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Oral-B Pro 5000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powere.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	978
    SaturdayDeals : Oral-B Pro 5000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun
    end 23:59 Saturday, 25 March 2017

Benefit :
    Removes 100% more plaque along the gum line than a regular manual toothbrush
    Clinically proven superior 3D Cleaning Action oscillates, rotates and pulsates to break up and remove more plaque than a regular manual toothbrush
    Rechargeable with 5 modes: Daily Clean, Gum Care, Sensitive, Whitening, and Deep Clean
    Senses when you brush too hard with pressure sensor alert
    In-handle timer pulses every 30 seconds to let you know when to switch areas of the mouth
    Number 1 Dentist Used Toothbrush Brand, Worldwide – Oral-B (data on file)

I have to admit that when I got this Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth I was pretty perplexed by it. Afterall, why did I need to connect it to my phone? I thought it was a silly gimmick for tech obsessed people, which I am not, but have actually found it to be incredibly, and surprisingly, useful. The first few times I used this toothbrush, I just used it without using the Bluetooth or connecting it to my phone. It did more than a decent job of getting my teeth clean, but was a lot louder than I was expecting. It only took me a few uses to get used to the sound. The more I use this, the cleaner my teeth feel. It definitely works better than a regular, manual toothbrush. It also beeps when it's time for me to change to a different section of my mouth, which is good because sometimes I zone out when brushing my teeth, especially if there is white noise from the toothbrush. After a few days, I decided to use all the features and got the Bluetooth to work without issue and was impressed with the amount of options and information I got from my toothbrush. Apparently, I push really hard on my gums sometimes. That's good to know because my dentist had warned me about it, but I'd never had a toothbrush that kept track of it and let me know I was doing it. The toothbrush indicates when I'm doing it and then my phone keeps track of how many times I do it. Consequently, my gums feel much better and less torn up after using this for a few weeks. That right there is worth it for me because my parents both have receding gumlines, caused in part by brushing too hard. I can also see how long I brush and can change the mode with preprogrammed settings. My other electric toothbrush just had one mode which didn't always meet my needs, so I like that I can modify my toothbrush to better clean my teeth and remove plaque, help whiten them, or freshen my breath. If I had kids or was a caregiver, I think this Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth would be great because I would be able to keep track of whether they were brushing frequently, if they were applying appropriate pressure when brushing, and could change the brushing mode to meet their needs. I did get this Oral-B Pro 5000 SmartSeries with Bluetooth in exchange for my opinion and I will be purchasing one for my husband on my next payday. I honestly didn't think I'd like this toothbrush and the fact that it had Bluetooth capability, but it's turned out to be quite useful and has already made a difference in how clean my teeth feel and in keeping my gums from being torn up. I would recommend this over a manual toothbrush any day and would also recommend it over the other electric toothbrushes on the market, even the super famous sonic ones. This review was collected oralb.com by
    kornmeyer
    Your location:
    San Antonio, TX

Buy soon Oral-B Pro 5000 Cross Action Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush with Bluetooth Connectivity Powered by Braun Limited stock deals at amazon
    Last edited by Fano; 03-25-2017 at 01:25 AM.