Thread: UKDEALS Universal BOTTLE CLEANING: Dr Browns Bottle and Teat Brush, 1 Pk, 4.49

UKDEALS Universal BOTTLE CLEANING: Dr Browns Bottle and Teat Brush, 1 Pk, 4.49

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1pk DR BROWNS BOTTLE AND TEAT BRUSH.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	971
    4.49 + FREE Delivery > NHSL on Amazon
    4.49 + FREE Delivery > BestbuyUk on Amazon
    4.49 + FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over 20.00 Amazon warehouse

free BPA , sponge and bristles for thorough cleaning, to know pros and cons Dr Browns Bottle read this review:

Ease of use:
    Previous to using this brush I had used normal brush cleaners in an effort to get bottles clean. I found the very bottom of the bottle was left and it would take some time to get all the residue out using formula milk. As any parent knows it's difficult sometimes to get cleaning with a crying or hungry baby. This brush is certainly easy to use; good grip handle, light, and easy on the hands. The sponge at the bottom gives a quick thorough clean and the soft bristles on the brush mean they don't necessarily scratch the bottles but will remove stubborn milk. As I use breast milk and comfort milk (which is incredibly greasy in texture afterwards) I found this brush cleans all the remnants and I don't have to wash my equipment twice.

Affordability:
    I first heard of the Dr Brown's range has been described as an affordable range for babies with colic. The brush is certainly affordable and top quality that's made to last. Certainly a good product that will endure a lot of cleaning.

Compatibilty:
    I don't own any other Dr Brown's products but I found the brush fit nicely with my medela and Saintsbury's bottles. The soft silicone end also fit nicely into the medela calma teats.

Pros:
    Excellent compatibility with other ranges.
    Light and easy to use.
    Silicone texture means less damage to bottles.
    Sponge at the bottom means a spotless clean.
    The brush comes with a stand- easy to clean and dry.
    Size is good for both smaller and bigger bottles alike.

Cons:
    Costs slightly more than normal bottle cleaners BUT worth every penny in my opinion as the products retain less damage and will last longer.

source (amazon UK)
    Last edited by Fano; 03-23-2017 at 06:12 AM.