61GDOu0KTbL._SL1000_.jpg
Bluetooth Shower Speaker, TaoTronics Water Resistant Portable Wireless Shower Speaker (Build-in Microphone, Solid Suction Cup, 6hrs Play Time
Bluetooth shower speaker with large suction up designed for the shower or other wet places where you would not want to use a non-splash proof speaker. It says shower but would be equally suitable for anywhere wet or damp outside like a boat, the beach, shed, garden, or even use in the car to play music or as a hands free unit.
This is designed for a specific purpose and the resultant sound is as expected in this price range. Significantly louder than the inbuilt speakers on my phone, tablet or laptop. Like most other Bluetooth speakers you charge this off your existing USB power outlet (mains adapter, 12 V adapter or your computer/laptop) with the supplied cable.

Bluetooth Shower Speaker 1.jpgBluetooth Shower Speaker 3.jpg
Pros
Great packaging so it would be ideal as a present
Good brand and helpful seller
Looks cool with a nice soft rubber feel really suited to wet hands
Forward facing speaker so more treble than the rear facing ones
Red LED charge indicator – turns off when battery full
Blue LED status indicator – paring, pared, standby
Audible status beeps
Good sucker with a tab so you can get this off without the need for an implement!
Paired with Samsung phone, Tablet and Toshiba windows laptop “TaoTronics TT SK03”
Great clear, simple instruction book
3W sound
Auto standby and low battery beep
The hands free works fine and it’s a lot louder than the speaker in my phone
Cons (minor)
It didn’t pair first time to my Samsung phone but second time it did. I’ve seen this before with Bluetooth and its not an issue as it paired first time to my other devices.
USB to round pin 5V charging cable so don’t lose this as it is not a standard mini USB connector

Bluetooth Shower Speaker 4.jpg
Summary
Great for what it is designed for. A showerproof speaker that you can operate with wet hands for use where you would not want to use other speakers.
reviews by J Tech TOP 100 REVIEWER

chek price TaoTronics Now > amazon UK.