Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	24.6 KB 
ID:	810
Size:14ml
1 x Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14 ml
Seche, Inc. was founded in 1991 to manufacture market and distribute the revolutionary technology. Seche Vite dry fast top coat is widely acknowledged as the world's finest top coat. Seche Vite is specially formulated to penetrate through nail lacquer to the base coat forming a single solid coating over the nail plate for a much more durable finish. Seche Vite is guaranteed not to yellow while leaving nails silky, stronger and resistant to chipping and peeling. Seche Vite is exciting, solid and clean color with a semi-gloss finish and Seche Vite easy to apply, crack resistant and dries quickly.
Note:Seche Vite is unique in its application, for better result form a nice bead at the end of the brush and apply liberally over wet nail polish in just one coat. If it's applied over completely dried nail polish, it may peel off.

LOWEST FROM EACH New Seche Vite Professional Top Coat 14ml
4.99 (3.56 / 10 ml) + FREE Delivery >>> seller sale-direct.ltd on Amazon

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	review top coat.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	9.5 KB 
ID:	811

I knew I had to try out the top coat everyone was talking about online claiming it was the fastest drying and glossiest top coat they knew. I immediately found it on Amazon and gave it a go.
First impressions
The top coat really does dry your nails in a few seconds and it is very glossy. The first half a dozen uses I was delighted with this top coat and couldn't get enough of it. Then when I got a third down the bottle it started to get thicker and thicker and that's when the problems started.
Thickness you say?
The thickness was not a problem in itself, it still dried quick but then I noticed that shrinkage was happening on the nail colour, that is it was pulling the colour away from the top edge of the nail and leaving a thin white gap. I really didn't like this so looked it up and realised it was an issue with this polish top coat. Then it also started to strand when I took the brush from the bottle, like gossamer threads which you certainly don't want when doing a delicate manicure.
The solution?
A quick google and the obvious listing on Amazon right next to this top coat told me I needed the bottle of Seche Restore to sort out this problem so I purchased it grudgingly. I never looked back though, a couple of drops restored the top coat back to its former glory and made manicures marvellous again. The restore can be used in any polish and goes a long way so it's not too bad a product to keep in. It restores the ingredient that evaporates from the top coat and renders it useless.
My thoughts
This top coat is great when it is kept runny but as you get further down the bottle you really need to use the restore every time. Just a couple of drops is enough to do the job though. I have bought this top coat many times over the last few years so it does perform well and I keep going back to it.

Verified Purchase By Katyjam TOP 500 REVIEWER on 29 Dec. 2015