Thread: Comparison Specification Television 32 inch 40 inch, Sony and Samsung (source Amazon)

Comparison Specification Television 32 inch 40 inch, Sony and Samsung (source Amazon)

compare Samsung-Galaxy-S7-vs-Iphone-7-1-768x480.jpg

Sony Bravia KDL-32RD433 32" HD Ready TV with Freeview, HDD Rec and USB Playback
    Samsung UE32K5500 32-Inch 1080p Full HD Smart TV
    Sony Bravia KDL-40RD453 40" HD TV with Freeview, HDD Rec and USB Playback
    2016 Sony Bravia KDL-32WD751 32" Full HD Smart TV with Freeview, HDD Rec and USB Playback

CapelOwlon opinion for Sony Bravia KDL-32RD433, 20 July 2016
    My old smart Sony TV was just too slow and you could not change channels when starting up quickly, as I don't really need a smart TV went for this RD4 model which solved all those problems. The picture quality is really fantastic and sound is very good too. Highly recommended.

Andrew Don opinion for Samsung UE32K5500, 2 July 2016
    The picture is very good, as if the sound quality. Full HD is well worth it for the incredible clarity. The TV was easy to setup. However, there seems to be an amnesia issue within the TV and I have seen several other reviews now all saying the same - in a period of about 4 weeks the TV has needed retuned 5 times as it says it has no aerial signal and we need to run the autotune function. It has also 'forgotten' the wifi passkey and that has needed re-entering several times as well.

Mervi Mattila opinion Sony Bravia KDL-40RD453 13 June 2016
    Arrived on time, looks great, easy to set up. Clear picture, good sound. Only problem that after two days when switching off, the signal light goes off but tv doesn't turn off. Nor does it turn off when pressing the off button from tv itself... So at the moment have to turn it off from the wall socket, until have time to sort out the warranty repair.

Luctonson opinion for Sony Bravia KDL-32WD751 5 August 2016
    Despite the negative reviews, I have encountered very few problems. The reception is excellent in both HD and Standard format; it is possible to watch from different angles without light leakage intruding - although probably better unmounted. As it happens we are currently hooked up to a Virgin box through which we can access most applications - we have a Samsung upstairs and it is true that as a Smart TV this has more functions than the Sony. But what we wanted was a reliable full HD 32 inch and the quality of the image is exceptional whilst the sound is very good given the slim design
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Fano; 09-17-2016 at 05:03 AM.